Sunday, January 10, 2010

Half Way There with So Far to go!

I hit 88 kilos! That's a loss of 25.7 kilos. I have lost half of what I have to lose.I went from a size 16 to a size 14. There is no more heavy breathing or sore knees. My weight loss is so sloooooooooow!One time I was so upset when the scale did not budge that I consumed a family size pack of salt & vnegar chips. I do not understand why I was sulky and self destructive. All I know was that the feelings were overwhelming.
I am working hard on accepting my weight loss progress as it is. I do at times feel punished and cursed. I try to overcome these feelings but I am not always succesful.





This is good progress with still a long way to go.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic difference between now and your Before photos!
    I hope you feel proud of yourself.

    As for the relapse, it is great that you have identified this - half the battle is won just by recognising it.
    Keep going! Keep going! You are halfway there!

    I look forward to reading more about your progress (because I have no doubt that you WILL progress!)

    ReplyDelete