


Cardio
I do the treadmill and stationary bike which I am lucky enough to have at home. I have had the bike for 13 years (York)and I bought the treadmill 2 years ago for $700 on ebay. I go 7 kms an hour on the treadmill and do rolling hills on the bike. The heartrate monitor shows that I work at moderate to high intensity. I have burnt as much as 600 calories on the treadmill and 500 calories on the bike.
Music
Music motivates me to push through the tough workouts. I have a variety of music on my playlists from disco to pop to world music. I love my playlists and will share them here. At the start of my Weight Watchers journey I bought this ipod and had it engraved by buying the ipod direct from the Apple website.
Lifting Weights
I do not like lifting weights so I admit that I did not start to lift weight until the end of my first year on November 29, 2009. Because I have a long commute to my work, I do not have time to join a gym so I do home works outs. I use dvds by Jari Love a Canadian trainer. She uses high reps and low weights.I rotate the three workouts pictured here.I buy fitness dvds from the USA as I find the choice very limited here. To play them is no problem because I have a multi format dvd player. I bought these for $15 US from the Collage Video website. They ship to Australia and you can watch video previews and read consumer reviews of every video. These are challenging. When I struggle to do the exercises such as push ups, triceps dips and overhead press, I think of that strapless maxi dress. There is a 57 year old woman doing the workouts which is inspiring to me. I also check out the cute guy doing it!

You are so good, exercise is my downfall. The 33kg I've lost have been all because of my food intake. Well done.
ReplyDelete